spa capsule saloon 3C Alga Body-coating equipment
|FOB Price:||RMB 25,000 - 40,000 / Set | Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Set/Sets|
|Supply Ability:||100 Set/Sets per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
- Type: Spa Capsule
- Operation System: Infrared
- Certification: CE
- Place of Origin: Beijing, China (Mainland), China
- Brand Name: marpansa, Marpansa
- Model Number: CLEAN CLEAR, 3C
- Feature: Skin Tightening, Whitening, Detox, Weight Loss
- colour: white
- weight: 155KG
- dimension: 2370*920*1060
- power consumption: 3200w
- gross weight: 265KG
- CE: APPROVED
- package: wooden cases
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Dimention(mm): 2420*1000*1100
products should be packed in wooden case.
|Delivery Detail:||within three days after payment|
Specifications1.full-body shower system2.steam3.fragrance therapy4.music therapy5.hydro virbration massage6.head-on gentle breeze
96 jet water columns massage every corner of your body, clean your skin and make it more elastic. Fixed point, local shower or full-body circulation shower could be selected according to your own requirement.
Full-body steam bath
Open pores and heat the body, making the course of alga coating and full-body whitening more effective.
Thereal oil is used for perfectly combining plant essence with human body, or healing physical therapy can be accomplished with herbal medicines.
Red: accelerating skin metabolism, promoting blood circulation, and increasing absorption of alga essence in the skin. Blue: calming and relaxing the skin.
Wired receiving system is used for selecting SPA music therapy.
Lying on the hydraulic mattress, just like floating in the sea, can relax the muscles of your back and legs by the soft force of water.
Cool breeze for face
The thermal effect will accelerate the blood circulation on your face. The cool breeze can reduce the temperature of your face, keeping your head in a cool and fresh environment.
Full automatic 3-minute ozone sterilization provides safety guarantee for each user.
Full computer control
VFD screen displays the service contents being processed in the cabin. It is quite easy and convenient to operate.
During a period of treatment, the instrument will time automatically to finish the arranged courses.
Automatic temperature control
Constant temperature can be kept automatically, or you can set the temperature at your will, enabling you to enjoy tropic rain forest massage
Complicated operation is not required. Just press button PR1 or PR2 to finish the SPA courses.
Energy replenishment, weight management, ache management, anti-aging & rejuvenation, sleep quality improvement, anti-stress management, etc
1.The payment terms is T/T.It means that you will pay 30%deposit to order our capsule, before we ship the goods ,you will pay off the other 70%payment for us.
2. The delivery time is in one week we will send the goods after we receive your all payment.
Minimum order quantity is 1PC.
3. The warranty is one year.
4.About the freight :Will you please tell me your nearest sea port ,then I will check the sea freight for you .If you will send the goods by DHL,It will be very expensive, tomorrow I will tell your the shipping freight.
5. The package is wooden case .
Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.
This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|